A quick update on the past week:
- The continued progress on the Agriculture land, where Contel is growing the red chile peppers, has been very good and is moving along quite rapidly.
- New photos showing the work in progress were added Sunday to the Agricultural project page.
- Miguel Espino (Farm Foreman) has also been added to the Contel “About” page.
- As it has not been stated very clearly earlier, the first of our farms, now branded “ProGreen Farms,” is situated in an area that is locally called “Arenoso.”
- We have produced a ProGreen Business Summary / Fact sheet to effectively convey our business model and activities over the past year. The company has initiated an awareness campaign to distribute this message, including a 30-day iHub advertising contract. The Business Summary will be included in an email message that iHub will send to their commercial email list of 160,000 investors.
Check back here for further business updates, and follow us on Twitter for alerts @ProGreenUS