August 8, 2017 – Everett Jolly of Uptick Network Interviews CEO Jan Telander
February 9, 2017 – Jasyn Blair of Uptick Network Interviews CEO Jan Telander
April 7, 2016 – Everett Jolly of Uptick Network interviews CEO Jan Telander [The company name was ProGreen Properties, Inc. – (OTC PINK: PGEI) at the time of this interview]
PGUS Share Structure
|Transfer Agent: Interwest Transfer Co. Inc.
Updated September 5, 2018
|PGUS (OTCQB)||Audited Reports|
|SEC – Reporting||Fiscal YE April 30|
These report(s) which may constitute ‘forward-looking statements’ intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
‘Forward-looking statements’ are based upon expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated.
These forward-looking statements by ProGreen US, Inc. or its management generally can be phrases such as “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “foresees,” “potential,” “estimates” or other words or phrases of similar import.
Statements herein that describe ProGreen US, Inc.’s business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.
We urge you to carefully consider the following factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations of ProGreen US or its management:
- International, national, and local general economic and market conditions
- ProGreen US, Inc.’s ability to maintain or improve profit margins
- Economic, social and political conditions
- Customer demand that differs from our forecasts
- Impairments of our non-financial assets
- Our ability to create, sustain, manage or forecast our growth
- Our ability to attract and retain key personnel
- Changes in our business strategy or development plans
- Business disruptions